Bimat Eye Drops 3ml from store4medi is the medication for the treatment of intraocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. The manufacturer of this medication is Ajanta Pharma. The active ingredient of this medication Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. This energetic constituent is very useful to treat glaucoma and also for the treatment of hypotrichosis. This medication also treats eyelash loss and helps to grow longer and thicker eyelashes. The eyelashes become stronger and darker with the use of this eyelash growth serum.
Uses of this Bimat Eye Drops 3ml medication in the treatment of:
- Intraocular hypertension (this condition reduces the fluid pressure inside the eyes)
- Open-angle Glaucoma (a condition characterized by progressive damage to the optic nerve that may eventually lead to vision loss)
- Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes (inadequate amount of eyelashes)
A glaucoma is a group of eye conditions that harm the optic nerve. The health of the optic nerve is vital for good vision. This damage is often a result of high pressure in your eye. Buy Bimat Eye Drops medication for the treatment of this illness at cheap prices.
How does this medication work?
Bimatoprost is a prostamide analogue with ocular hypotensive functioning. It lowers intraocular pressure by increasing the outflow of aqueous humor through both the trabecular meshwork and uveoscleral routes. And helps in the control of the progression of glaucoma and in the management of ocular hypertension. Buy Bimat Eye Drops for the successful treatment of this illness.
How to use this medication?
- Apply Bimat eye drop online medication only to the eye
- Also, the daily dose is one drop in the evening in each eye that needs treatment
- Do not use more than once a day as the effectiveness of the treatment may be reduced
- This medication is also not for adolescents under 18 years of age
- Avoid the medication if you are allergic to Bimatoprost or also any of the other ingredients of this treatment
- Don’t use this Bimat eye drop online medication if you had cataract surgery in the past
- Avoid the medication if you had any problems with your cornea(the front transparent part of the eye)
- Don’t use this medication if you had a viral infection or also inflammation of the eye
Side Effects of the medication
- Tired eyes
- Sticky eyes, and
- red and also itchy eyelids