A Ret Cream 0.025% from store4medi is one of the strongest and also most effective medications to treat acne and skin aging. This medication is obtainable online at a low-cost. The manufacturer of this medication is Menarini India Pvt. Ltd. Tretinoin 0.025% is the main active component inside this medication. This element reduces fine wrinkles, acne, and also to improve spotty discoloration. It also improves the rough feeling of the skin.
Affordable, effective, and easy to use this medication speeds up skin cell replacement and reducing the signs of aging. This medication also helps your skin to control its natural oil (sebum) production, which can stop future breakouts.
Use of this A Ret Cream 0.025% medication to treat :
- Acne scars
- also, psoriasis
- skin aging
- also, wrinkles
- Cystic acne
Acne is a very common skin condition that develops when oil and also skin cells clog hair follicles. Sometimes bacteria can infect the follicles. These outcomes in large, inflamed bumps called cystic acne. A Ret Cream 0.025% 20gm gets rid of this problem and also get clear skin.
How does this medication work?
Tretinoin 0.025% in this medication falls under a class of medications called retinoids. These retinoids derive from vitamin A. It works by unblocking the clogged follicles that cause cystic acne. This A Ret Cream 0.025% 20gm opens up clogged follicles and gets rid of the bacteria that cause acne breakouts.
How to take the medication?
- Wash your face using water and also mild soap. Make sure that your face is completely clean, as this will boost the absorption of the cream and also improve your results.
- After washing, gently dry your face using a towel.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of A Ret Cream 0.025% online and also gently rub it into your face. Focus on the cheeks, forehead, chin, and other areas with acne or visible signs of skin aging.
- Be careful not to apply the A Ret Cream 0.025% online to your eyes, lips, or other sensitive areas.
- If your skin is sensitive to Tretinoin, then don’t use this medication.
- Avoid long periods of exposure to direct sunlight
- Avoid using an excessive amount of cream.
- If you are using other anti-acne products, then don’t use this A Ret Cream 0.025% medication
- Also, don’t use this medication If there are any sunburns on your skin
Side-effects of this medication
- dry skin,
- itching and
- also, redness